Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Happy Belated 20th Birthday Ajin ^_^

Assalamualaikum.

Post ni sepatutnya seminggu yang lalu tapi terlambat dah. Lupa gila dah kat blogger, huhu. Ya sesungguhnya aku dah mencapai umur 20 tahun. Hmmmm. What I can say is, age doesnt show your maturity right? I'm still have a long journey to go through. So for my 20th birthday, finally what I've wanted all this while is magically happened. A celebration on my birthday. Truthfully, this is my first time kawan2 buat suprise. And first time celebrate. And first time receive cake for my birthday from my friend. Yeahh, last sekali celebrate masa umur 8 tahun u knowwww.Keke. Even it is just a mini celebration. Thank you friend. I love you muah muah. Wuekkk. Sayang jugak korang kat aku nk plan2 ni. Haha. Thanks ^_^ Dan selain nya tentulah hadiah2 dari family tercinta. :))

 So my wish..... again, LOVE and HAPPINESS. That is all I want. Hmmm. Money pun, because nak travel banyak2. Hehe. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment